MKL Enterprises LLC
Business & Life Coach & Cash Flow Strategist
Working in the corporate world as well as a Consultant with Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners (and their employees), I observed every day life drawn into the work place and interfering with productivity and profitability. As a Business & Life Coach I have been able to assist my clients in eliminating some symptoms and achieving even better results. The intervention process has enabled us to further work on their relationships, life and business strategies. It is so rewarding to check-in with them and hear success stories in other areas of their lives and the lives of those around them to live their best life! Then moving forward to set the baseline in your life and in your business so you can achieve your dreams as you increase your productivity and profitability!
We have provided excellent life and business services to individuals, entrepreneurs, sole proprietors, and small to large size companies for 30+ years in different industries as well as those with multiple streams of income. Our mission is to provide all of our clients with prompt, professional, and courteous service. Our primary concern is your satisfaction with the array of services we provide.
- P.T.S.D. Training
- Master Certified N.L.P. Practitioner
- Certified Practitioner Time Line Therapy®
- Member CEO Space
- The National Association of Professional Women – Woman of the Year 2013-2014
- Honored Member Continental Who’s Who
- Honored Los Angeles Business Journal Womens Summit 2014
- Honoree Los Angeles Business Journal Women’s Summit 2016
- Mary Lamborn – CEO – Has 30+ years of Office Administration, Operations Human Resources and Benefit Administration, and Accounting experience in various industries. Mary provides Cash Flow Strategy about your business, and financial debt management solutions. She takes the time to understand your business and aligns your Revenue Model with your Business, Marketing and Financial Plans. She has experience in Wellness, Real Estate, Construction and Business Analysis to include the Storage Industry, and has a passion for the Affordable Green Housing Industry. With an interest in preserving our environment, she will help you to create a “green” filing system to make it easier to locate financial documents when needed which can be expanded to your business and personal requirements.
- With a previously earned Accounting Certificate, Mary continued her education and earned her Associate Degree in Small Business Management from College of the Canyons and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.A. in Business Administration, Project Management from DeVry University.
- Having learned the benefits of N.L.P and Time Line Therapy® personally and in business, Mary became a Master Certified N.L.P Practitioner and Certified Practitioner Time Line Therapy® to enhance her clients experience in achieving excellent results.
- P.T.S.D. Training to provide intervention to eliminate some symptoms and to further work on their relationships, life and business strategies so they can thrive.